The Ships on the St. Clair River

 These photos show some of the many ships I took photos of over the years. Some with my first experimentation in digital photography with my now defunct Nikon 4500 (still have but no longer operational) at 4.6 MP.

Taken with a Nikon 4500 above.
From there I went to 6, 12, and now 24 MP with my Nikon D600. Better lens, better camera, better shooting composition and learning the value of shooting in RAW NEF format have greatly improved my shots since 2005.
Taken with a Nikon D70 above.
Taken with the D600 with full format sensor and on the St. Marys River.

Some of these vessels have had their names changed, their steam plants removed, and new owners. Photography of ships, trains, and aircraft has always been fascinating for me. I sure wished my Dad would have lived into the digital camera age, he would have been amazed.




Comments

Popular Posts